Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Lexi!


We celebrated Lexi's birthday the day after we arrived here in Skagway. She seemed to have a good birthday - thank you to everyone for gifts/cards.
Since we've been here the weather has been warm (like 60) and it's been sunny. There's a park 1 1/2 blocks away, the grocery store 1 block away, Del Sol 1/2 block away, the church is 6 blocks away... so yeah, small town living. The girls and I have been out walking everyday and enjoying the nice weather. Our apartment is a lot nicer and bigger than I had imagined. I'll have to post pictures later.

3 comments:

Sarah Reed said...

happy birthday lexi! we miss you!

...April* said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing! So excited to see you guys in a few months!

Unknown said...

Lexi is so cute and has grown up so much. We are looking forward to your visit at the cabin in July. I think I am finally getting this gblog figured out.