We move in less than a week now so unfortunately I don't have the time to say how great it was to be a part of this musical/fireside. I sang a duet with Leah (the elegant-looking girl next to me). It was a spiritually strengthening experience that I will always remember. And, of course, we had fun too. Oh I wish I could tell you more, but our stuff won't pack itself...


5 comments:
I can't believe you guys are moving so soon! Good luck with the packing!
I am glad you had such a great experience performing this.
Good luck this week in getting everything done!
That is so cool that you did that performance, Kristin! I would have loved to see it. Good luck moving! And the girls' cards are in the mail so keep an eye out for them. Miss you and love you!
You did so good! I enjoyed spending time with you while we worked on this. I am so sad to see you go! Lets please get together one more time before you leave!
Oh, that looks like fun. I used to act in high school. I'd love to do it again. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience! Good luck moving.
Post a Comment