"People put Jesus in a rock and closed it. They came back to see Him and He wasn't there. They sad. Then Jesus was there and they happy."
On another note, the girls went to the doctor for wellcheck visits. Here are some stat/facts about them.
Lexi, almost 3
28 lbs - 25th percentile , 36 inches tall - 50th percentile
She is learning more sign language and has an interest in letters. She can recognize her written name and is in love with the letter L.
Kaytlin, almost 1
18 lbs, 27 1/2 inches, - 10th percentile (height and weight)
She can walk
She can say :Mama, dada, hi, hello, hat
She can sign : food, more
She loves waving. She waves to people, things on the wall, tree branches above her, everything!




4 comments:
You're girls are way too cute.
I second that. I can't believe our girls are so similar in ages (and sizes) I wish we lived closer so they could play. I bet they'd be great friends.
how am i going to get matthew to stay in class when lexi isn't there?! I love your girls and will be sad when you move.
What cute girls! Lexi weighs the same as James--and James' weight has varied very little over the past 6 months! I wonder just how long he is going to stick in the 27-29 lb weight range. Maybe until he is almost 3 too?
love you guys!
Post a Comment