We've made a point since we've been here to get out and have fun. I take the girls to the park almost everyday. I love this picture of Kaytlin because you can actually see some hair on her head. We also went on a hike yesterday to a lake that still had snow/ice. I couldn't believe how clear the ice was. I took like 20 pictures of the ice and only a few of us (kinda backwards but whatever). My sister, Marisha, went with us. Her apartment isn't quite finished being built so she's been sleeping on our couch and hanging out with us. She's been a good sport about it all and we've had fun spending time with her. She took some really cool pictures so I'll get copies and post some.I'll post pictures of our apartment once Marisha's is done. Right now we have all the furniture for both apartments stuffed in ours.
You guys will have to update us on American Idol, we haven't been able to watch it since we moved. :o(
Oh, and random - Kaytlin doesn't like milk. Any suggestions on helping her like it? I'm going to try chocolate milk today and see if that makes a difference.

3 comments:
i miss you so much. i didn't even bother going to playgroup this week :( try giving her vanilla soy milk. it has the same amount of protein as regular milk. my boys got sick on cows milk so i tried it and they both have loved it!
Soy milk is a good idea. Ruby doesn't like milk, either, but I haven't tried soy milk. Try warming the milk. Also, Ruby's doctor suggested trying the yogurt drinks. We are still trying too!
Do the chocolate milk and slowly take more and more chocolate out. It worked for a friend of mine. Good luck!
Post a Comment