With it being Conference weekend, we spent the majority of our weekend with John's family (we don't get BYUtv anymore). It sure was fun! We made these candy bar bouquets for the seniors on the soccer team. Don't they look good? And pretty too.
And on Saturday Lexi slept over and Nana, Jenny, Amanda and her had a girl party. I just love this picture! I guess Sunday morning Lexi woke up Jenny and Amanda wanting more girl party.
We're so lucky to live near family!




5 comments:
Those are great pictures! I love the funny faces.
That picture with all of the gals is absolutely ADORABLE! I adore it. Haha, that cracks me up that Lexi wanted more girl party =) What a goon. Your posts cheer me up and are so fun. Dude, and that last picture with Lexi and Lana is HILARIOUS! I love it, haha
Boy Lana looks just as young as her girls in the group picture! What a fun time for Lexi.
How sweet! I love that picture of all of them together. :)
Oh....my.....gosh.... I love those pictures! What fun!!! I also love your posts. They brighten by day. I'm gonna post a Family Friday today... stay tuned! :)
Post a Comment