Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kaytlin Lanae

The newest member of our family, Kaytlin Lanae Youngberg, was born April 24, 2008 at 12:46 pm in Ketchikan, Alaska. She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 21 inches long. She's healthy, happy and I am doing well myself. Here are two pictures we have on our computer so far. I'll get a good close-up of Kaytlin posted soon.

5 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Awww! I wish I could be there! Thank you for the email of pictures and for the blog! We're all dying to see her after we heard the great news!! Check out how crazy the month of April is now..
-Mom's b-day April 14
-TC & Ash anniversary April 23
-Kaytlin's birthday April 24
-April's B-day April 26
-Lexi's B-day April 28
-Mom's & Dad's anniversary April 28
!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan and Rachel said...

WAY TO GO PERRY!! You are da'mama!!! Now you have two precious little girls. That is awesome. I wish I could help out, but I guess that's what Johnny-face is for. Best wishes!
Rachel

...April* said...

Thanks for the updated post! She looks so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of her with her eyes open. And can I just say you look SO BEAUTIFUL in that picture holding her? After giving birth naturally to baby that big, and still look gorgeous?! How do you do it?! I'll be thinking of you today when I'm at the dentist getting my back tooth pulled. I am scared, but if you can do THAT I can do this! :) haha

Amy said...

She's so cute! Congrats! You have such a beautiful little family! I'm excited to see more pics...

Lynette said...

Congratulations! I hope that Kaytlin is doing great. Hope that you are feeling great too!

Aunt Lynette M.