yeah, crazy about the dog huh? rachel (stitt) woodhouse is SO convincing. okay, its not her, but her dogs puppies are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. a white and black miniture schouzer or however its spelled. they're small, smart, calm and don't shed, easy to train and good with kids. BUT i never thought i'd see myself with a DOG. especially in the house? but they're soooo precious. George wants a dog just as much as John seems to. But we're just trying to decide if its the right time i guess. lots of responsibility. I told George i love puppies, just not so much dogs cause they kinda bug. and he said, "well, lets get a puppy and we'll kill it when it becomes a dog." haha it was really funny. i thought you might like that too. wow, this is long, maybe i should have emailed it. LOL. oh well! blogs are fun, HUH? :)
p.s. one more thing. do you like my "red clover sunshine" logo? you can see a bigger version of it on my old blog (sassyapes.blogspot.com)giving instructions to the new one. i made it myself on "paint." if you want to improve it with your crazy awesome computer graphic skills, FEEL FREE. i'm still trying to decide if it looks like a red clover or 4 hearts around a skittle?
Hey Kristin, I saw that you have a blog from your April's page I hope that you don't mind that I am adding you to my page. How are things going? Did you have your baby? I cannot wait to see some pictures of her.
4 comments:
You got me.... grrr
yeah, crazy about the dog huh? rachel (stitt) woodhouse is SO convincing. okay, its not her, but her dogs puppies are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. a white and black miniture schouzer or however its spelled. they're small, smart, calm and don't shed, easy to train and good with kids. BUT i never thought i'd see myself with a DOG. especially in the house? but they're soooo precious. George wants a dog just as much as John seems to. But we're just trying to decide if its the right time i guess. lots of responsibility. I told George i love puppies, just not so much dogs cause they kinda bug. and he said, "well, lets get a puppy and we'll kill it when it becomes a dog." haha it was really funny. i thought you might like that too. wow, this is long, maybe i should have emailed it. LOL. oh well! blogs are fun, HUH? :)
p.s. one more thing. do you like my "red clover sunshine" logo? you can see a bigger version of it on my old blog (sassyapes.blogspot.com)giving instructions to the new one. i made it myself on "paint." if you want to improve it with your crazy awesome computer graphic skills, FEEL FREE. i'm still trying to decide if it looks like a red clover or 4 hearts around a skittle?
Hey Kristin, I saw that you have a blog from your April's page I hope that you don't mind that I am adding you to my page. How are things going? Did you have your baby? I cannot wait to see some pictures of her.
Melissa (Burdick) Hale
P.S. Our blog is
thehalefam.blogspot.com
if you ever want to check it out
Post a Comment