Thursday, April 3, 2008

The very beginning...



So here is the blog for our family. We are getting ready for our new little girl who will be born in 2 weeks (give or take). We're still working on spelling for her name. So far "Caitlin" and "Kaytlin" are the two still in the runnings. But then again, if she doesn't look like either of those we'll have to name her something else.

I thought this picture of John and Lexi was pretty cool. They were throwing rocks in the ocean.


Well, that's all for now. I'm sure we'll end up just littering this blog with pictures. Enjoy!


4 comments:

...Mrs Gallagher* said...

I LOVE the theme you chose for your blog. And the pictures are ADORABLE. I love the ocean picture it's beautiful and so cool how you can see the ripple of the water. Love you!

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

Nice Blog you have started!! Cute pics too.
Can't believe I will be there in a couple of weeks!!!
Love ya, MOM

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow. I'm SO glad you decided to give in to our pressures and create a blogspot!! Lexi is getting so big, and you guys are like the perfect family.

btw (by the way) go for KAYTLIN. It's an amazing way to spell it, it's unique and I reallly reallllly love it. But anyway, that's just my two cents on this subject (Stephen's too)

I hope you do update these with pictures, because they are so fun to look at!!
I love you.
-Marisha.

Jesse and Angel said...

Wow Lexi has gotten soo big since we have seen you guys last. Congrats on the new baby also, that is soo exciting for you guys.