Monday, April 21, 2008

41 Weeks (but who's counting?)

So, by request here is what I look like at almost a week overdue.


I'm almost done being pregnant! Woohoo! I'm scheduled to be induced Wednesday morning.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Only you could look that cute being 41 weeks pregnant....seriously. Good luck on Wednesday!

Richard Hale said...

Wow I wished that I only gained baby weight. Your stomach is the only thing that is big, the rest of you is still as small as can be!! Good luck and we cannot wait to see some pictures!!

Love,

Melissa

Ryan and Rachel said...

I was wondering if you had your baby yet. I have been looking at your blog everyday for the past week. Yea, I'm so happy for you! Best Wishes,
Rachel

...Mrs Gallagher* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
...April* said...

YAY! You did it! You must love me (or I must have really pressured you to take those pictures), like when I was on the phone with you and said, "have mom take the picture, NOW!" haha, i'm so happy you posted them. You are seriously SO ADORABLE pregnant, i'll be sad to see it go, but we're anxiously awaiting the arrival. We love you and are so proud of you.

Marisha & Forrest said...

Woah!!

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.
[=

I can't wait for the news tomorrow