
So I can't believe that my due date is next week. It's pretty crazy that soon we'll have a family of 4. Gosh that makes me feel old! :o) I'm so excited though! It will be fun to see how Lexi adjusts to being a big sister. Right now she loves babies so hopefully that will help make things easy at first.
Even though I'm excited and all, I don't want the baby to come any sooner than Monday. Why? John is out of town and about 1,000 miles away remodeling for the store in Skagway. He gets back Sunday, three days before I'm due!
So we're praying that this child will be late like Lexi was so John can be here. If not, I have everything arranged and prepared so I won't have to stress last-minute. Amazingly, I feel calm about everything. So we'll see how things go... :o)
1 comment:
Lexi is sooooo cute with that cupcake. I wanna see a picture of her smiling with her pearly whites too though! :)
by the way, save this link instead. This is our new and improved, merged blog.
hope you're having a good weekend, hold that baby in!! :)
http://redcloversunshine.blogspot.com
Post a Comment