First, we decorated cupcakes to share with Lexi's class the next day.
Then, my mom made Lexi's favorite breakfast, crepes, (while I fed the baby) and the girls got to eat in their bedroom.
After school Lexi's friend came to play for a few hours.
Then, my mom made Lexi's favorite breakfast, crepes, (while I fed the baby) and the girls got to eat in their bedroom.
After school Lexi's friend came to play for a few hours. Then, after another birthday spaghetti dinner, we celebrated Lexi's birthday with her Nana, Papa, and aunt too. The girls got a combined big gift this year.
A new play kitchen! I don't know who was more excited - them or me!
We served "mud and dirt" cake, with plenty of worms and slugs, with garden shovels.

We're so lucky to have big sister Lexi in our family!
A new play kitchen! I don't know who was more excited - them or me!
We served "mud and dirt" cake, with plenty of worms and slugs, with garden shovels.
We're so lucky to have big sister Lexi in our family!
3 comments:
That kitchen is awesome!! I wish I had one like that when I was growing up. And the worms and dirt with shovels, such a great idea. Where do you get the time and energy for all that with a newborn?
I still have my super mom here! Otherwise it would have been a much simpler day.
Happy Birthday, Lexi! That kitchen is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment