Oh sweet little Addie! I love that in all the sleeping pictures she looks so content. And I can't believe how much hair she has in the back like in the pictures you emailed. Keep updating us. Love you muchly and so wish I could be there to hold my new niece!!
4 comments:
Congratulations! It's good to hear you're both doing well. I LOVE her name!
Congrats! She is adorable! I can't wait to see more pics and hear how it all went.
P.S. I see a lot of John in her.
beautiful!! glad to hear things are going well! Good luck!
Oh sweet little Addie! I love that in all the sleeping pictures she looks so content. And I can't believe how much hair she has in the back like in the pictures you emailed. Keep updating us. Love you muchly and so wish I could be there to hold my new niece!!
Post a Comment