Kristin, Your mom always keeps me posted on how you are doing. I am so grateful that you and your baby are healthy and happy. Addison is beautiful as are your other sweet girls. We send wishes of joy and peace to you and your family. Love, Aunt Jeanine
Congratulations Kristin! What a beautiful family you have! So glad you were able to go into labor w/o pitocin. That stuff sucks. Addison is a beautiful name. :)
Congratulations! Addison is so cute. I love the picture of Kaytlin holding her. She looks like she loves her so much. We can't wait to meet Addison though I guess we will have to wait awhile! Good luck with your recovery and adjusting to your new little family. Looks like Lexi and Kaytlin will enjoy having her around.
5 comments:
Kristin,
Your mom always keeps me posted on how you are doing. I am so grateful that you and your baby are healthy and happy. Addison is beautiful as are your other sweet girls. We send wishes of joy and peace to you and your family.
Love,
Aunt Jeanine
Yay!!! What a beautiful family you're made!! Good work and have fun with the new little one!
Congratulations Kristin! What a beautiful family you have! So glad you were able to go into labor w/o pitocin. That stuff sucks. Addison is a beautiful name. :)
Congratulations! Addison is so cute. I love the picture of Kaytlin holding her. She looks like she loves her so much. We can't wait to meet Addison though I guess we will have to wait awhile! Good luck with your recovery and adjusting to your new little family. Looks like Lexi and Kaytlin will enjoy having her around.
Forrest says: "Nice pants, John"
Post a Comment