This week my mom went home and John left for a week to get the Skagway store up and running. Time to see what three kids is really like. :)
It was so great to have my mom here. She was amazing, I can't even tell you how many loads of dishes and laundry she did while she was here! She got dinner on the table, helped in the night with Addie (although now she's doing really good at night), changed diapers, went grocery shopping, let me nap, kept the older girls entertained, and was just really helpful and fun
company. It's crazy to think I won't see her again until December, but I just feel lucky that she was able to come at all and stay for so long. She's a wonderful woman and I hope someday I can be like her.

The expert baby calmer

1 comment:
AWWW! It was my pleasure to be able to be there and help out!
LOVE YOU ALL TONS!!
Post a Comment