Saturday morning we had our huge Home Storage Fair at the church, which was my first big thing to be in charge of in my calling. It was such a relief to have it finished well after everyone's hard work. So it turned out to be a beautiful day (and in September - what?!) so we took the girls to play at Lexi's school. We brought the bike Lexi got for her birthday and let her ride around. She's pretty cautious and went so slowly! But that was a good thing because we haven't gotten her a helmet yet - oops. It was nice to have a day together to play.
John had just worked 13 days in a row and we were happy to have good weather the day he got off. The majority of our employees are back at school and so John is working open to close pretty much every day in September. We are so looking forward to some time off soon. :o)
The school just got a brand new playground that is pretty awesome. It was fun watching Lexi run around and show it off to us (I just happen to not take any pics of that).
My big girl
.

Check out the view from her school.

"Swing high! Higher!"

We love sunny days! We thank Heavenly Father for any day we have blue skies and sunshine!
4 comments:
Fun pictures--quite a view from the school yard--only in AK!
Lexi is SUCH A big girl! I can just imagine her showing off her favorite toys at the school =)
They look SO HAPPY in the sunlight! That picture of Kaytlin is beautiful.
i MISS YOU GUYS!
A beautiful day in September....yay!
I want to call you sometime...but I don't think I have your phone number, do I? Hmm...I'll have to track you down ;-)
look at her long hair! your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment