John and I watched a total of 7 kids last night here at our house. A seven year-old and 6 kids four and under. We're doing a 3-way kid swap where we get to watch kids one week, then the next two weeks go a date. Love it! Seriously, it's the way to go. They ended up watching a Wallace and Grummet movie which is what they're doing here. We have this sweet couch that is missing it's legs - perfect for kids. It was fun to see Lexi hanging out with her friends. One family had their kids wearing PJs so we put Lexi and another girl in a nightgown over their clothes for the "Jammie Party." They were so good we even got Kaytlin in bed before they all went home. I love kid swaps!Sunday, June 14, 2009
Kid Swap!
John and I watched a total of 7 kids last night here at our house. A seven year-old and 6 kids four and under. We're doing a 3-way kid swap where we get to watch kids one week, then the next two weeks go a date. Love it! Seriously, it's the way to go. They ended up watching a Wallace and Grummet movie which is what they're doing here. We have this sweet couch that is missing it's legs - perfect for kids. It was fun to see Lexi hanging out with her friends. One family had their kids wearing PJs so we put Lexi and another girl in a nightgown over their clothes for the "Jammie Party." They were so good we even got Kaytlin in bed before they all went home. I love kid swaps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is so great! What a wonderful system!
ooooooo, our days for that will come!!!! I can't wait!
I agree! That's a neat idea. I'm glad you and John get to go out every now and again! :) So glad you've made friends out there.
Were these the kids who sleep on a family bunk bed? Figured that's why they didn't mind squishing on the lil' couch!
So fun! It is so great to have couples to swap with so you can have a night off!
Post a Comment