Wow! I am amazed at how many bears you are seeing! I know Alaska has a lot, but it seems like you are just seeing them all over! What an adventure!
What a sight! Hope you all are doing well. Hey, Gary and I just shot a commercial(mostly him) that will be shown in Alaska. It is for Digitel cell phone company. Well, I will talk to you later- Sarah Parente
What a beautiful picture. I have never seen a live bear up front. Sarah, you were in a commercial?!?
Dude, that is just crazy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! I am amazed at how many bears you are seeing! I know Alaska has a lot, but it seems like you are just seeing them all over! What an adventure!
What a sight! Hope you all are doing well. Hey, Gary and I just shot a commercial(mostly him) that will be shown in Alaska. It is for Digitel cell phone company. Well, I will talk to you later- Sarah Parente
What a beautiful picture. I have never seen a live bear up front.
Sarah, you were in a commercial?!?
Dude, that is just crazy!
Post a Comment