Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday John!

John is 26 today! He is still working today (he did take a cake break though) so we made sure to have fun this last weekend. We drove to Canada again and went to this awesome Rec center. There was the coolest indoor waterpark. Water slide, rope swing, moving river, etc. Kaytlin was freaked out by the cleansing shower and cried the rest of the time in the pool, so she and I got dressed and took some pictures of John and Lexi. It was great to take a day to just spend together and go at the girls' pace. We went to an indoor playground that Kaytlin just loved after the pool and also hit Walmart and KFC. It was great to be back in civilization again. Beautiful two-hour drive. We saw mountains, valleys, waterfalls, 3 bears and a porpupine on the drive. Happy Birthday John (and Dad!)!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becca said...

Happy Birthday, John! What a fun, crazy picture.

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

Glad you got to have some fun recreation. Now that you are a year older are you wiser too?
I'm sure!!

Apryl May said...

John, that is the coolest picture! I'm sorry I wasn't able to get a hold of you on your Birthday. Looking back, I should of just sent you an IM! My friend's husband said "guys don't care if their in law's wish them a happy birthday" but I wanted to anyway. HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!