You wouldn't believe just how exciting it was for Lexi to lose her first tooth! She was so anxious when she first noticed it was loose and talked every day about it. Like:
"Mom, what if my tooth falls out when I'm asleep tonight?" Or "Wouldn't it be so funny if my tooth flew out of my mouth while I was swinging on the swings?" etc, etc.
After school she'd ask for an apple so it would help it fall out. You wouldn't believe every little update we got - but it was cute. :)
So the night before I left for the temple trip it was barely hanging on (I'm so glad I didn't miss it!). She tried pulling it out herself and then let me try. Then, as she says, I "yanked it out."

The only thing more exciting than losing it was having the tooth fairy come and a leave a whole dollar!
No comments:
Post a Comment