I had a birthday and John completely surprised me - he built us a bed! I don't know which is a bigger deal, him building it from scratch or keeping it a secret until my birthday. :)
(Apparently my surprise face is pretty dorky-looking...)
Ta-da! He wanted me to pick the paint/stain, so I'll post when it's completely done.


Kaytlin still fit in the duck costume she wore last year and really wanted to wear it again. I was definitely okay with that! And if you can't tell, Lexi's a witch (On clearance last year for less than $1) and Addie wore the same costume the other girls did at that age. Oh, and John is super husband/daddy as always! :)

Ta-da! He wanted me to pick the paint/stain, so I'll post when it's completely done.

Kaytlin still fit in the duck costume she wore last year and really wanted to wear it again. I was definitely okay with that! And if you can't tell, Lexi's a witch (On clearance last year for less than $1) and Addie wore the same costume the other girls did at that age. Oh, and John is super husband/daddy as always! :)
2 comments:
Hey now don't hold out on me! I want to see YOU as a cowgirl and JOHN as a lion (an orange lion as Kaytlin specified). I've been hearing about it from Kaytlin over the phone now show me some pics!! ;P
Wow, you've posted a lot lately. I can never seem to have time to do it. I like you're hair by the way. Who did it? I want to cut mine too, but I'm hoping to wait till Christmas at home where it's cheaper. I need tips on how to make baby food. I'd like to do it cause I think it's cheaper. Take care!
Post a Comment