Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Recital

We had our Christmas Piano recital the end of November. (Yeah, a little early, but it was the only time us and all the parents would be in town before Christmas Eve.) The kids did great! I teach 5 beginners, John teaches 2 early-advanced students, so between us we had a good little group. We did it in the Primary room at the church and had treats afterwards. This sweet girl and I did a duet, everyone else did a solo, then we had a brother/sister duet and a mother/son duet too. I had fun getting ready for this and am already planning on what to do for a Spring Recital.Saw both of these ideas on Pinterest (I'm obsessed - I'll admit it!)
I had to sneak a picture of the edible keyboard before the kids finished it off.
John helped me make these for each of the students. They turned out pretty good too.
Pinned Image
Yay for music!

2 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow these decorations look so good! How fun =)

Amy said...

I'm so impressed!