This picture seems random but it's the most recent one I have of her.I can’t believe how much
Addie has definitely found her voice – holy cow can that girl make noise! She’ll sometimes babble, but what she loves is this squawking squealing sound. It’s hilarious! We’ll be sitting at church and randomly she’ll squeal all long and loud. During piano lessons (if she’s not napping) she likes to “sing along.” Thankfully my students have several siblings and are used to noise in the background.
Even though she hasn’t rolled she can get around. She scoots backwards and rotates around when on the ground. I’ll leave the room for a minute and come back to find her under the love seat (just her head poking out) or on the hard floor in the dining room.
Love that kid!
ps-I have a post lower of Lexi too
4 comments:
SO cute! Your kids are just darling!
P.S. Nice work on making the road from jeans. Do your kids play with it a lot? Do you feel like it has been worthwhile? I am tempted now to make some...
Wow look at her beautiful eyes!
AHH! She is so cute! Thanks for all of your posts!
Post a Comment