Lexi was talking with Kaytlin the other day and I overheard her talking about her "boyfriend" at school. ?!?! And so it begins....
She loves to chase him around at recess and joke around with him in class. I'm just glad I know him and his mom and Lexi's (barely) willing to talk about it with me. She now knows and agrees that she shouldn't kiss until she's 16, although the boys at school tease her that that's was too old.
Lexi is loving kindergarten! She has a fantastic teacher and is learning a ton! I'm still a little shocked that kindergarteners have homework everyday, but thankfully it' s not anything difficult or time consuming (examples: "name 10 things in your classroom" or "say the sounds for the letters A-M" or a paper that she practices writing a number or letter).
We call Lexi the baby charmer. She can just walk by and Addie will suddenly smile. If Lexi talks or smiles at her she can hardly contain herself.
I caught the girls creating a TP tower when they were supposed to be doing their Saturday jobs (Kaytlin's job is refilling the extra TP in the bathrooms).
It got me thinking - can you imagine how fun it would be to make a wall or house out of toilet paper? And knocking it over? Unfortunately I'm not that fun of a mom and couldn't handle the mess of it, but it does sound fun...

2 comments:
Hahaha that tower is AWESOME! Btw... is Kaytlin taking a picture of Lexi stacking the tower?!
Yes, she's decided to inherit my old camera and whips it out randomly.
Post a Comment