
Beans! A lady in my ward taught a bunch of us how to can beans on Saturday and I wanted to do it myself. My awesome mother in law let me borrow her pressure canner and tada! I'll use these in soups, chili, and make them into refried beans. My girls
love beans so I'm glad I learned this way to use some of our food storage (and I don't have to think ahead and soak them overnight anymore). The 25 lb bag of beans I ordered on accident might be used up by the time it's time for our ward to do another cannery order.

I've been telling John lately, "I'm being domesticated," or "Look at what a domestic wifey you have," "Aren't you so lucky you have a wife that knows how to do this?"
3 comments:
That's so awesome! That would be extremely useful to me. I'll bet it's way cheaper than buying the cans, which I use all the time!
Wow! I am impressed!
Hee hee you cute little homemaker! So self sufficient =)
Post a Comment