Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New nephew

My sister April took some pictures of last weekend that I wanted to share. It was the first time the girls and I were able to see Clark, my nephew. We had fun with family, the girls had a sleepover with their cousin Savanna, and TC pampered all the girls for mother's day.
Here's the UT weekend:

Kaytlin (I don't remember why she doesn't have a shirt on btw) was so gentle with Clark. She loved to hold him and stroke his cheeks. Lexi kept trying to make him smile, but he's still a little young for that.

Speaking of Lexi, she broke her arm yesterday on my parents' trampoline. Poor girl, she will get a cast on next week and will probably have it for 6-8 weeks. She's been super tough, only cried for a little while and was so patient with waiting for doctors, etc. Last night was rough so was getting her dressed. It was a good excuse to buy her a bunch of new clothes today. :)
Marisha (my sis) painted all the niece's finger and toe nails.
Even the kids "helped" out on Mother's Day!



2 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

cute cousins!!! =)

TC, Ashley said...

Oh so cute! I need those pictures of the girls at the sleepover.