
We had all of John's family over for dinner and the little party. She also had a small party with a few friends (I apparently didn't take pictures of anyone). We love this girl!



The girls got another gift a few days after their birthdays. Lexi was just a little excited about getting more Signing time DVDs. Notice her jumping for joy in the background.
5 comments:
How fun! Happy birthday Lexi! Did you make that Cinderella cake, Kristin? It is amazing!
HAHAHAHAA!!! JUMPING FOR JOY INDEED!
So cute! Can she ride the bike without training wheels? Is she 5 or 6, now?
I did make the cake, and she's 4 now. She actually can't ride the bike at all (with her arm broken). But we're hoping she'll try it again with the training wheels. She's sort of afraid of it.
I did make the cake, and she's 4 now. She actually can't ride the bike at all (with her arm broken). But we're hoping she'll try it again with the training wheels. She's sort of afraid of it.
Post a Comment