After

She broke two bones in her right arm on Monday. We have to wait until next week for the cast. I hadn't realized what an impact this would have on her and our family. She won't be doing swimming lessons this summer, she has to get over her fear of showers (I'm going in today to buy a shower head with a hose), I had to buy her a bunch of new shirts (that was fun), and of course, eating/coloring/playing is just going to be different for a while. So far things are going okay and she's been a good sport. She is so excited to get her cast on (the sling bothers her). Anyway, that's our little adventure right now.

She broke two bones in her right arm on Monday. We have to wait until next week for the cast. I hadn't realized what an impact this would have on her and our family. She won't be doing swimming lessons this summer, she has to get over her fear of showers (I'm going in today to buy a shower head with a hose), I had to buy her a bunch of new shirts (that was fun), and of course, eating/coloring/playing is just going to be different for a while. So far things are going okay and she's been a good sport. She is so excited to get her cast on (the sling bothers her). Anyway, that's our little adventure right now.


2 comments:
What a brave little girl!
So sad! Did she actually fall OFF the trampoline, or break it while jumping on it? I'm so curious!
Showers...oh...so much fun! I always get so wet if I try to help Ella take a shower (without getting in, myself)!
Post a Comment