This is what Lexi calls the "Hilarious Grumpy" face. Kaytlin will scowl at us and then roll her eyes back in her head. We think it's pretty funny, even though it's freaky-looking! What's great is she has started doing it on command. Funny girl...
And at work today she did it like 20 times! I didn't even ask her to, but she knew that it would make me laugh. It was so hilarious! Del Sol customers were probably freaked out lol
7 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA...this is seriously too funny and too cute!
hee hee ha ha ho ho! !i love it! she's a character!
HAHa. That look is funny and kind of freaky-lol.
That is hilarious!!! She is so cute. I cannot wait to meet her. I bet she has a lot of personality!!
And at work today she did it like 20 times! I didn't even ask her to, but she knew that it would make me laugh. It was so hilarious! Del Sol customers were probably freaked out lol
that is SOOOOO funny!! I'd especially like to see her doing it on your back in Del Sol!!!
Post a Comment