I don't think I've really given much of an update on the girls in a while. It seems like they've grown up so much this summer.
Lexi has been showing off her imagination more everyday. We have to watch out for tigers and bad frogs (?) at our house and at nights she likes to tell us stories about Princesses. Her all-time favorite thing though has got to be singing. She is constantly serenading us with songs she makes up. Lately she's been singing something like this:"My only family loves you! My family loves you! My only family loves you as well!" She has this dress she loves to wear and she'll run around the house singing, "I am a Princess!" in a really high voice at the top of her lungs. She's been pretty cute with her sister and "reads" books to her. Kaytlin does a pretty good job at sticking around too.
Kaytlin sure has turned into a social girl. She will sometimes sing along with Lexi but mostly she just likes to say our names over and over and over again really loudly. The last few weeks she's picked up a lot of new words and signs. She continues to be easy-going and just a good kid well, unless you're feeding her - but I won't get into that. Kaytlin is our climber. I'll turn around for like a second and then she'll be standing on the table. One thing that surprises us is how many teeth she has. She's got 12 with 4 more on the way. She'll just look up at me and smile and you can see like all of her teeth - it's crazy. Oh, and Cherrios are her favorite thing, and she likes apples too, but only if they're whole.



5 comments:
Adorable--as always!
Thanks for posting the cute pics!
They are so cute. That smile of Kaytlin's is to die for. I love that you have have avoid the bad frogs. How funny.
Isn't it fun to watch the girls start to play with each other? Your girls ARE growing this summer! And I can't believe how many teeth Kaytlin has!!
We're ready for you to come back now please! Matthew loves singing too. He mostly sings "we are a happy family". after like a million times i tell him he has to stop or we won't be a happy family lol!
Post a Comment