Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 1/2 Weeks

The girls and I just got back from a 3 1/2 week trip to visit family in Ketchikan, Washington and Montana. John got left behind to work (poor guy) but hey, we had fun (minus the "I miss my Daddy" meltdowns).
The girls and I hopped on a ferry for a day and a half and arrived in Ketchikan. We stayed with John's family and had a fun weekend there. They took us on their boat to another island to Silver King Lodge where we walked the new walking trail and ate a delicious dinner. It was fun to go church the next day and see friends too.
Then the girls and I flew to Tri Cities and then left two days later to go to Montana for a week. We stayed with my family for a week at the cabin at Swan Lake.
Another drive to Washington where we stayed for a week and TC, Ashley, Savanna and April were there most of that time too. We had a great time and it was so fun to spend time with family.
Here are a few pictures from Montana. I'll post more pictures later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: