Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sunny Skagway!

First of all, this is the art we have in our temporary home, colored by Lexi. If you can't tell, she drew a portrait of each of us.We have been loving the nice weather we'd had up here. Not a single rainy day! Wahoo! Here are some pictures I took yesterday of the girls while we were out and about. Lexi was very good about letting me take pictures. We went to see "Lexi's train" and did somersaults and picked dandelions on the grass, threw rocks and sticks in a stream and just walked around enjoying the good weather.




This is where John spends most of his waking hours. The White Pass is in the background, where the US/Canadian border is only 20 minutes away. John has the weekend off and we're going to have relax and have fun!

4 comments:

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

OH! I just loved seeing the pictures of the girls. How nice it is to be able to go outside in the sunshine!!!
Soak up that vitamin D as much as you can!!! Hope John enjoyed his day off!

Apryl May said...

I loved the pictures you posted! You are a great photographer Kristin! I LOVED the one with Kaytlin handing you the dandelion and the one of them sitting with the mountains in the distance. Just beautiful!!

Marisha & Forrest said...

i also loved those two April mentioned, but also the one of Lexi on the train tracks, ADORABLE! It's about time John had some time off dannng!

Speaking of days off, I'm excited to eat lunch today! Ok.. I'm REALLY getting in the shower now =D

Amy said...

Hey! I like all the pictures you have up. It looks like you are having a good time up there. We are doing good here too. It has been really nice weather here too. We like it. I am going to school in the fall too. I just got accepting into the dental hygiene program so that will be fun. I miss having friends around that I know and the ward is different but it's all good. Just wanted to say hi and that I was thinking about you. Talk to you later.