Sunday, November 2, 2008

The rest of October

I can't believe November is already here! We had a great October this year. Only the second half of the month was horribly rainy. There was one day where we got 4.5 inches of rain. I don't think I've mentioned before how much it rains here - 13 feet a year on average. I think where I grew up it was like 15 inches a year or something like that.
Lexi got to help carve this pumpkin (hence the 3 eyes). We went kind of cheap for halloween. I don't like spending a lot of money on something that's worn once or twice. We bought some princess jewelry and had her wear stuff she already had. She loves that frilly skirt April bought her for Christmas. We went to the ward trunk or treat (don't worry - it was indoors).
We were lame for Halloween. We had the missionaries over for dinner and decided not to take Lexi trick or treating since the weather was bad and she didn't know what she was missing anyway. But I was festive and made our dinner in a pumpkin. It tasted like pizza (weird huh).
Then to celebrate October birthdays (there were 4) a bunch of us girls went out to dinner. Don't you just love girls night out?


4 comments:

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

FUN Pictures! The Girls looked cute all dressed up and wow even a pumpkin dinner on Halloween. How did the missionaries like it?
I can't believe it is just a couple more weeks before you guys arrive!! I am EXCITED!!!!
Guess I had better get a little bit more organized with getting rooms cleaned up etc.
Love ya,
MOM

Ryan and Rachel said...

sooooo hhoooowwwww old are you now??? Hahaha I guess I shouldn't say much cause I'll be catching back up to you in February.

...April* said...

Dude, your hair is getting soooo long! Lexi looked so cute with her fake earrings and crown, lol. I loved it!

Unknown said...

Kristin PearPear??
Remember me, though I'm not quite Tiffany MurMur anymore?
It's been soo long but I thought I'd say hi. Your girls are beautiful, it seems we both have a soft spot for little girls. They must be about the same ages. Danna was born Aug 29, 06 and Carina was born May 23, 2008.
So you're up in Alaska huh? My in-laws are from Eagle River. Is that anywhere close to you guys?
Anyway, baby's crying so I'd better go. Come visit my blog. It's new.
Tiff