Friday, August 22, 2014

Fishy fishy

John caught his biggest halibut yet - an 80 pounder!  He called us on their way in to dock and we came down to check it out.  They also caught some salmon on the way back.  The last few times he's gone the weather has been beautiful and whales, sea lions, among other sea life has been out as well.

 I think it's funny that we never take pictures of the ugly side of the halibut.  

 Kaytlin and Addie with the fishy crew - John, his parents, and his brother.  (Often times they use salmon as bait!  Crazy huh?)
 We've enjoyed our beautiful lawn on sunny days.  It makes me happy watching the girls play on it!

2 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

John told us while he visited that he built a pink picnic table! Now I can put a picture to it - it's cute. Also I love that your girls are in swimming suits in the yard to be in the sun =)

Marisha & Forrest said...

OH and John was telling us all about his fishing adventure! What a catch!