Saturday, January 28, 2012

Moments to Savor







So sorry about that last post I was not having a good day. Didn't eat or drink well that day and was just feeling drained. The next day I thought about how much we can take things for granted. Clean running water, a healthy family, a good job, and my list could go on and on and on. I have so much to be grateful for. My sister April took family pictures of us in Hawaii and here's a few that she's finished. Looking at them just made me think of sweet moments that are worth remembering. Life can't all be good so we should take the time to enjoy the times that are great!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Your family is so darn cute! And for the shot making faces....oh, you Youngbergs!

Ashley said...

It is ok to complain once in awhile! You are one of the most positive people I know and I love how you are always seeing the good in life. Really cute pictures too. And did the problems in your house get fixed?