Tuesday, January 24, 2012

House owner blues

We came back from a trip to Anchorage (more on that later) and had some unhappy surprises. Some pipes to our septic stuff froze and cracked, our water coming in our house has been brown (not related to the septic stuff thankfully) and our dryer is broken. Blah! John and his dad have unfrozen the septic stuff and John will get to replace some pipes there and today they've been working on fixing the water problem. Until it's fixed we can't use water at our house, so we'll be hanging out at my in-laws until things are working. I'm so glad they live so close and are so willing to help us out. I just really felt like complaining to the world today so there it is. I'm off to gather things for another sleepover. Adios!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh that is a hassle. I'm sorry. I hope you get it all fixed soon. That must be a blessing to have John's parents close by.