
Sometimes I forget how close we are to the ocean. It's literally at the end of our little road, 3 houses down from us. Private property, but still, we can see the ocean from the third bedroom (which is pretty much a storage room right now)...

Kaytlin ran into this picture just in time. There's a chance I may get induced tomorrow. Next post will (hopefully) be baby pictures!Gotta add one more thing:
Spring break right? One day Lexi begged me and begged me to play school with her and Kaytlin. So I check out a few websites and find one that had preschool mini lessons. We learned about a letter, did some workpages, read a book, had a snack and then recess right? But get this - her idea was go to her school for recess. It's not too far away so that's what we did. Funny kid huh? I'm so glad she's loving school and her classmates. The only thing that's she's had a hard time with is that she misses her sister. Cute huh? Hope you all enjoyed some sunshine like we did all week.
5 comments:
Love the way the aprons turned out!! The girls look so happy in them. I am hoping you get to be induced tomorrow I think your girls are so ready to meet the baby sister, they are just so cute with babies.
Those things on the walls are really cute! and I love those aprons, it fits them perfectly! =)
Darling aprons! ...and you look so cute!
good luck with everything! 3 babies is a blast--and kinda crazy, i'll be honest. :)
I adore that you repurposed curtains like the sound of music. that made my day--and they're adorable!
I love that Kaitlyn snuck into that picture-too cute! And you have looked fantastic all through your pregnancy-LOVE your cute belly! Thanks for letting me pop in today-sorry to be such a spaz! Addy is a doll,so very happy for all of you!
Post a Comment