Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tag, you're it!

Tag!

FOUR SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. American Idol
2. The Office
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Castle


FOUR THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT:
1. The Church
2. Family
3. Education
4. Dessert (mostly eating it)


FOUR PHRASES I SAY A LOT:
1. "No way"
2. "That's great"
3. "Stop hitting your sister"
4. "We'll see"


FOUR THINGS I’VE LEARNED FROM THE PAST:
1. Wherever you are, be there.
2. Give people slack. Who knows what they're going through
3. Everyone needs love
4. Everything will work out eventually


FOUR PLACES I WANT TO GO:
1. The Temple
2. Glacier Nat'l Park (to take John and kids)
3. Caribbean
4. Anywhere warm and sunny


FOUR THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Washed all the dishes
2. Made strawberry jam (which by the way is so easy!)
3. Folded laundry
4. Played "play food" with the girls


FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Seeing the rest of John's family (they'll all be working here this summer)
2. Seeing my family in May
3. Getting our tax refund
4. Warm sunny days (I hope!)


FOUR THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING
1. Flowers and blossoms
2. warmer days
3. sunnier days
4. Going outside in a t-shirt jeans


FOUR THINGS ON MY WISHLIST
1. New Stove
2. A burning bush and other stuff for our yard
3. Mini van
4. World peace ;)


FOUR PEOPLE THAT ARE NOW “TAGGED”
1. April
2. Amy W
3. Marissa
4. Tiffany S

If you're tagged, sorry you just have to do it.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Already did mine. :)

Alisa said...

Hehee...love the tag questions! But what in the world is a burning bush? I'm going to have to go look that up...

I can only think of one burning bush I know of...and it required a big assignment from God :)