I was tucking Kaytlin in bed tonight and it made me thing about the odd things she sleeps with. Her favorite baby doll and a flowered jacket. She loves this jacket of hers. Lexi has to sleep with her baby doll and at least 3 books. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even open them but just feels better about going to sleep with them.
I remember a glow-worm thing I used to sleep with when I was really young. My dad would tuck us all in bed every night (even as teenagers) and do a bedbug/Japanese chant with us. What things helped you/your kids sleep?
6 comments:
My teddybear Snowball. I still have him and love him! Oh, and that red blanket that used to be TC's, I used it so much it ripped
I had a big, soft teddy bear named Thumper that I couldn't do without. And a small panda bear named Pandy (original, I know). :)
at one point, sucking thumb! once i broke that habit (at like 6 or 7 years old), my red with white polka dotted blanket and 5 glasses of water from dad. ;)
Oh, I love that Lexi sleeps with books and Kaytlin sleeps with a jacket! Ruby has her favorite blanket, and I did too.
5 glasses of water?! HOLY pee in the bed!
Oh my gosh! I used to have a glow worm too! When my brother and I made forts on our bunkbed, we would use the glow worm as a night light. :) I forgot about that thing. It was one of my favorite stuffed animals growing up. That is so funny that Lexi sleeps with books...you'd think that would be uncomfortable. lol.
Post a Comment