Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Costumes and updates

We are living in our employee housing while we are getting ready to buy a house. The goal is to close before December so we can get that tax credit! We'll see what happens.
Last week we got rid of Kaytlin's binkies; she helped us cut them and throw them away. The picture is so sad, she would hold the cut-off binkie and look so confused/gypped. Now every time she wants one she'll remember they're gone and ask for chapstick instead.

Here are some pictures from tonight. Lexi's been dying to go to a Halloween party so she could "be a cheerleader like Jenny and Amanda." I dressed the girls up earlier so they could just have fun in the costumes. Kaytlin liked putting her headband on and off while Lexi ran around the apartment cheering, "Go! Go! Go Halloween!" and tried doing toe-touches. She was super excited that I let her wear some makeup to the party tonight. What a girl!
PS- Kaytlin is a butterfly princess (or something like that)

6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute. I wish Ruby would actually wear her costume. I love that Lexi got to wear makeup. Congrats on the house...I hope you close in time!

Becca said...

What a cute cheer routine! Go, go, Halloween! Go!

Marissa said...

So cute! Your girls are darling. :)

TC, Ashley said...

So cute!

Sarah Reed said...

so very cute. i love how she just smacks her lips to ask for the chapstick. she can come live with me ;)

Alisa said...

I never would have thought of cutting them up with my girls...great idea! Poor girl...ditching the binky is always so hard!

Cute Halloween costumes...hope you guys had fun, and stayed warm! So, are you making an offer on a house? What's the scoop?!!