Here are some more pictures of the new location.

Some random pictures of the gallery. We kept some jewelry cases from the previous leasers, and Lana showed me some of the glass jewelry that will likely be there. Pretty stuff.
The back of Del Sol.

From the front of the Del Sol side. Sorry about the ladder, I try not to distract John and Mike from what they're doing and just take the pictures with whatever's there.
The back of Del Sol.

From the front of the Del Sol side. Sorry about the ladder, I try not to distract John and Mike from what they're doing and just take the pictures with whatever's there.
Here's a series from standing inside the doorway of Nick Michael's gallery.







2 comments:
It's looking so good! I woulda been swinging all over the place too! Now I wanna know who swung first, John or Lexi? :)
Actually, Lexi. She's pretty dang strong too.
Post a Comment