Thursday, March 19, 2009

L-e-x-i

Lexi's been interested in learning letters. We've been checking out some DVDs from the library that teach ASL to kids. Signingtime.com is their website and I've been really impressed with the DVDs, they do a good job. She knows a whole bunch of random signs - from cheese to scared and porcupine. I would totally recommend them for a 2+ year old. The first DVD could be for babies, but the others go pretty quick. Here's yet another picture from Del Sol. Oh, and I've packed two boxes now! Go me!

4 comments:

...April* said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. Thanks for posted that! Wexi is hilarious. LOL.
Miss you :)
I finally did Family Friday, check out Savanna's spotlight! :)

Ryan and Rachel said...

She has so much Perry in her. She is learning so much, how fun!!!

Amy said...

What a smart little girl! She is so cute!

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow, that's really come along, and it looks so vibrant and FUN! Too bad we're not working in that one ;]

So I just watched the Lexi video about ten times. Did she get a haircut too? I just want to show everyone this video and brag about my adorable and intelligent niece!

Haha, love you.