Thursday, September 18, 2008

Google Tag

Amy tagged me. So here goes.

Rules: Put your answers in google image and pick your favorite picture (from first 3 pages)


First name: Kristin

Middle name: Perry


Last name: Youngberg

Bad habit: Talking with food in my mouth

What you are doing right now: shopping online
Grandma’s name: Naomi
Past pet: Twinkle Toes
My first job: Paper boy
My age: 23
Where you grew up: Eastern Washington
A past love: Sign Language
One of my favorite places: Cabin in Montana
If I went back to school, I would: take photography
A place I would love to visit: Hershey, Penn
My favorite color: Periwinkle Blue
Favorite food: chocolate!

I tag Marisha, Ashley, and Angel.

2 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

cute tag...i did one like it and chocolate is a great food ya know!

Marisha & Forrest said...

Thank-you, yours is fun too! I really like this tagger thing, because I love all of the rad pictures! I love your "paper boy" one, it's freaking tight!! Hahaha, how are ya?