April and her husband came last week to help out. We had a great time with them and were surprised how fast the time went. We can thank April for most of these pictures.
Lexi and April baking a cake together.
April and George with the girls
Lexi as a thug at Del Sol
Lexi looking at her reflection at the gallery and thrilled about it, later as a rock star!
Lexi and John our Sunday stroll. John's mom and sister came too. We walked through the rain forest to the beach. Lana, Kaytlin and I watched as John, Lexi, and Amanda ran along the beach and threw rocks. Our new family picture was taken on our walk too.
I love our family!




5 comments:
Oh, how fun! It sounds like you live in an incredibly beautiful place. :)
Yeah, more pictures!! I've been waiting for these. Kaytlin has the Perry side for sure!! I can see it. You guys look like you're doing awesome! It's good to see your happy faces.
Thanks for posting more pictures Kristin. It is fun to see the grandkids, and of course you and John. LOVE YOU ALL! MOM & Grandma
Cute family! I agree with Rachel...Kaytlin does look like she has the Perry side in her! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Aww I'm so glad that you updated your pictures!!
You guys look so happy, and I'm so glad your little family is developing and growing!!
BTW: Your main picture of all you guys hiking is PRICELESS.
I'm glad you guys had fun with April and George.
Miss you.
Post a Comment