Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fund Raiser Pictures

Young Women did a photoshoot fund raiser for their upcoming Girls Camp/Temple trip to Anchorage this summer.  Here's some of our pictures:






3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I have the cutest nieces in the whole entire world, it's official!

Marisha & Forrest said...

CUUUUTE! The second pic is my favorite. If you had Apryl edit this professionally, it would be definitely frame-able! I like the third one too and the last one =)

Apryl said...

Oh my gosh I love these! And I agree with what Marisha said! Just dropbox them to me and I can easily smooth out the background and stuff. WAY easier than the "create a longer stucko wall and replace faces in photoshop" editing job!" :) I would be happy to do so, really! I could look at their baby blues all day long! The YW did a great job! Love the chair prob they used too! LOVE Brooklyn on her belly. She looks so much like Sariah to me in that picture! I feel like i should say LOVE again just to make it extra redundant! LOVE YOU! :) LOVE Apes :)