aprylmayphotography.com
She lives in Idaho but sometimes travels to Utah.
Life is pretty much back to normal, with a little crazy all mixed in. I remember reading a friend's blog and her saying how insane 4 kids is. I totally get it now. Wow.
But we love it, in a sleep-deprived kind of way...
John got released from the Bishopric (yay!! Is it bad to feel so happy about that?) and then got called as the Young Men's President. He pretty much thinks he has his dream calling right now. He's been working with these young men for about 6 years now and is so excited to prepare the priests for their missions.
I'm currently serving as the Relief Society secretary and today was called as the Ward chorister. Apparently that also includes leading the choir too (oh boy!). I'm pretty excited about it for now. If you know of good places to find music, let me know! Enjoy the pics!
We had 5-10 minutes of free time for our family pictures. These were taken outside of a hotel in California, right before our long day of driving back to Utah. Amazing what a little editing can do!










5 comments:
Cute pictures! Brooklyn looks beautiful! So do you feel that 4 kids is a harder adjustment than 3?
She is such a gorgeous baby! You have a beautiful family. I feel like life with 3 kids is crazy busy...I can't even imagine 4 kids!
Love these pics. Apryl did an amazing job with those sweet newborn photos. Looove!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sepia one.
what a pretty baby! I can't get over it! She is just so smiley even at a month old. Funny that you posted the picture of your family outside the hotel then what one of them looked like edited, cause it seemed like you were showing a before and after of the same picture. LOL. "crazy what a little editing can do!" haha. i need to be more active on your blog. I love reading your stuff!
Post a Comment