It's crazy to think that school will be starting back up again soon! Since I've been back from camp we've been taking things pretty easy.
I've (mostly) potty trained Addison. I love how baggy her underwear is on her! She just needs to be reminded every so often.
The kids love the game "Spot it" and Addie loves to run around in just underwear.
A friend of mine arranged for a bunch of us to go on a duck tour. A car/boat that tours around town and then rides into the water. The kids loved it!
Addie's had some killer bedhead lately.
Hanging out with John's siblings (we're just missing Dustin and Cortney!)
Last week Mike took us on his boat to go salmon fishing. It was a gorgeous day, humpback whales showed up nearby and the kids got to help with reeling the fish in.
I wish I would have taken a video of them when the fish came on board! Their squeals were awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment