Friday, October 12, 2012

Countertop Transformation!!!

A while back I was wasting time looking at stuff on Pinterest and found this kit called "Countertop Transformations" by Rustoleum.  There are a lot of things I'm wanting to change in my kitchen and the counters where one of them.  I'd pushed the counters lower on my list because it just seemed out of our budget, until I found this stuff.  I did tons and tons of research on it and convinced John this was something we were going to do. Heehee! It took a little over 3 days (and lots and lots of messes and cleaning) and we're really happy with the results.
 I didn't want to wait until morning, so the lighting is way different in these pictures, we didn't change the cabinets, and the counters aren't this dark either.  Still, you can see the crazy difference right?

 
 Here's a close up of the counters, and this color is pretty accurate.  I think they look dark in those other pictures because of how glossy they are.

 We have enough materials left over to do the bathrooms too!  
We saw the northern lights last week.  This is the best picture we could get.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! It looks so much different than before.

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow that looks amazing! It makes a big difference. =)

Erika said...

They look fantastic!!! Way to go!