Monday, June 18, 2012

Recent life

When John and I were engaged (which happened less than a month after we meet) we went up to visit his family.  The second he walked in the door his little sisters (like 10 and 12 at the time) ran to him and treated him like he was a hero.  I knew from watching the way he interacted with them that he was going to be a good Dad someday.  I feel so grateful for the man he is.  He's a hard worker, but also knows how to play.  He's faithful and sacrifices a lot of time and energy in service to others.  My girls love him so much they want to marry him, but too bad kids - he's all mine! :)

 The kids helped draw/color this map for Father's Day

 We've been enjoying the radishes from our garden.  Everything else is still growing and not ready to eat.  We attached some copper mesh to the garden box to keep slugs away but I think there might be some small ones still making it in. :(
 After "riding" their bikes at home we packed 'em up and went to Lexi's school to ride around the playground.

My baby is a toddler now!  She's 14 months now and just acting so big!