A girl!!! We're so thrilled to have another girl! We happen to think we took some of the best girls names already and are having a hard time picking one for this baby. Any suggestions?
Yeah, we can't seem to have boys either over here in our house :) As far as names go, we've had a hard time agreeing on girl names even before our first was born. . . good luck!
Yay! I will have to think about girl names. I really like Bella though TC vetoed it if we have another girl in the future. And cute family pictures by the way.
5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!
Yeah, we can't seem to have boys either over here in our house :)
As far as names go, we've had a hard time agreeing on girl names even before our first was born. . . good luck!
Yay! I will have to think about girl names. I really like Bella though TC vetoed it if we have another girl in the future. And cute family pictures by the way.
How about Kam.
K--ristin
A--pril
M--arisha
Dad suggested Victoria!!
There you go--
Victoria Kam Youngberg
Post a Comment