Saturday, November 13, 2010

Grand Opening!

Today is the grand opening of our newest store, Cariloha! You can check out what that is at: Cariloha.com (Sorry, you have to copy and paste that, I don't know how to make it a link.) This one is in San Juan, Puerto Rico so is anyone happens to be down there check it out and say hi to my husband for me! :o)

Here's pictures of other stores:
Cariloha Photos

2 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Try this again, it didn't fit!

exciting!

Alisa said...

Yay! i was wondering if he was coming home soon...but you're going to go meet up in Washington, instead? I hope the grand opening went well, and the new store is a big hit! I have been to old San Juan (I got a KILLER sunburn)!! Next vacation for you: Puerto Rico, Baby!!

Hope you're feeling well, and life is good! Enjoy Thanksgiving with the fmaily!